#100DaysofVimy – February 17, 2017

Each Friday, we will revisit an interesting poll result from the past few years. How do you compare to other Canadians? See our past poll results here: (http://www.vimyfoundation.ca/learn/poll-results/)

As the world commemorates important centenaries of the First World War, just over one half (52%) of Canadians agree that Canada is doing enough to mark the 100th anniversary of the First World War, while the other half (48%) of Canadians disagree in a November 2016 poll. Despite 52% agreeing Canada is doing enough to commemorate, only one quarter (25%) of Canadians say they’ve attended a war remembrance ceremony in the past 12 months.

кредит онлайн